Price Audit – Retail
Generally, brands, retailers and third party auditing companies use our app for conducting and electronically documenting in-store price audits. Here are some of the benefits:
- Online and offline auditing
- Fast scanning of UPC/EAN barcodes. Also, you can manually enter the code or to lookup the item by name, description or code
- Shows the app user the correct item pricing & related data after each scan (upload your item database to our server)
- Custom data collection (multiple choice, form fields, signatures, etc.)
- Photo capture as a formal scan record with scan properties, including timestamps and optional GPS location
- Export scan data or auto-insert to you back-end or third-party database (FTP/SFTP, API, export)
- Typically, $9.99/month per auditor (device). Also, high volume of devices can be as low as $0.99/month per auditor. Option to change auditors monthly. Option to use the service for one or more months, then downgrade to the Free Plan.
Record Scans: First and foremost, the price database is unknown to the app users. However, they scan the item’s UPC barcode and manually enter the price. Also, users can collect supporting data after each scan.
Validate Scans: First, you can upload your price database to our server. Optionally, you can include item descriptions or supplemental instructions. After that, the app user sees the expected price after each scan and verifies that it’s correct. Likewise, users can collect supporting data after each scan.
Particularly, check how you can configure the app with services to record scans and/or validate scans.
In addition, to see how the app works, please watch the video below (see PDF here).