Price Audit – Retail
Our codeREADr app is being used by brands, retailers and third party auditing companies for conducting and electronically documenting in-store price audits. Here are some of the benefits:
- Online and offline auditing
- Fast scanning of UPC/EAN barcodes. Option to manually enter the code or to lookup the item by name, description or code
- Shows the app-user the correct item pricing & related data after each scan
- Custom data collection (multiple choice, form fields, etc.)
- Photo capture as a formal scan record with scan properties, including timestamps and optional GPS location
- Export scan data or auto-insert to you back-end or third-party database (API)
- Typically $9.99 monthly per auditor. Option to change auditors monthly. Option to use the service for one or more months, then downgrade to the Free Plan.
- Record-Only: The expected-price database is unknown to the app-user. They scan the item’s UPC barcode and manually enter the displayed price. Supporting data can be collected after each scan. << Here’s an online Step-by-Step document. >>
- Check against Database: The expected-price database with item descriptions or supplemental instructions is uploaded to codeREADr’s servers. The app-user sees the expected price after each scan and verifies that it’s correct. Supporting data can be collected after each scan. << Here’s a Step-by-Step document to help you get familiar with one way to set up a Service. >> You’ll likely modify the workflow to fit your needs but it’s a good starting point.
To see how the app works, please watch the video below (see PDF here).