Price Audit – Retail
Our codeREADr app is being used by brands, retailers and third party auditing companies for conducting and electronically documenting in-store price audits. Here are some of the benefits:
- Online and offline auditing
- Fast scanning of UPC/EAN barcodes. Option to manually enter the code or to lookup the item by name, description or code
- Shows the app-user the correct item pricing & related data after each scan (upload your item database to our server)
- Custom data collection (multiple choice, form fields, signatures, etc.)
- Photo capture as a formal scan record with scan properties, including timestamps and optional GPS location
- Export scan data or auto-insert to you back-end or third-party database (FTP/SFTP, API, export)
- Typically $9.99/month per auditor (device); high volume of devices as low as $0.99/month per auditor. Option to change auditors monthly. Option to use the service for one or more months, then downgrade to the Free Plan.
Record Scans: The price database is unknown to the app-user. They scan the item’s UPC barcode and manually enter the displayed price. Supporting data can be collected after each scan.
Validate Scans: Your price database (optionally with item descriptions or supplemental instructions) is uploaded to codeREADr’s servers. The app user sees the expected price after each scan and verifies that it’s correct. Supporting data can be collected after each scan.
Look here for instructions on how to configure the app with services to Record Scans and/or Validate Scans.
To see how the app works, please watch the video below (see PDF here).