- Click on the Databases tab in the navigation bar.
- Click on the Database name or its edit button to search for a specific barcode value.
- By default, if your database has at least 1 entry, the search page should come up. Otherwise, click on the search tab.
- In the search box ‘search barcode values and responses’, enter any value or string to search for. This can be a barcode’s value or its response. Also, note that this search functionality is not case sensitive nor word base. Thus, any search containing a character or a set that you’ve entered will match to either a response or a barcode’s value.
- When you’ve entered a value or response to search for, press the ‘Search’ button to the right to conduct a search.
In addition to the feature, where you app-users can see within the app what has been scanned and unscanned, on the codeREADr website’s Databases page, there is an Advanced Search option for administrators which has some powerful features:
A – You can search by Scanned values (accounted for) and Unscanned values (unaccounted for) and see the results directly on the Database page. The results (a ‘Disposition List’) will update in real-time from all app-user devices, providing the device has Internet connectivity. Simply refresh the page to update that view.
The scanned/unscanned status is based on the Service you selected. If the tasks performed for these Services repeat daily, for example, then you will need a new Service for each day. Therefore, this feature may not be appropriate for repetitive tasks unless you are willing to use the ‘duplicate’ option on the Services page to duplicate the Service daily or for a week in advance.
You must select the service to check against and then scroll down the web page to see the results.
B – If you create a password-protected Share Link, you can view the status from any web browser without signing into codeREADr.com.
Importantly, you can share this link with your app-users, team members, and clients. Simply, issue them an app username and password for the specific Service you created.