The iOS and Android mobile codeREADr apps and codeREADr web service have launched sophisticated barcode scanning technology. Here are some of the highlights:
Administrator-defined “Scanning Modes” improve the speed and accuracy of data capture.
* Batch Mode – read up to 100 barcodes in seconds in a single camera view
* Framing Mode – resizable frame only reads a barcode within the frame
* Targeting Mode – resizable aimer only reads a barcode when it touches the target barcode
* Selecting Mode – read all barcodes in the camera view and select the right one(s)
Advanced “Smart Scan” technology auto-captures the right barcode(s) in a camera view.
* Administrator defines scanner profiles
* Create filters to match barcode type(s) and characteristics (prefix, suffix, etc.)
* Create sets of filters and matches when the context changes