Upgrade to SD PRO
You will see the mobile app’s Services screen has demo services. We highly recommend you scan our demo barcodes to better understand the basic options. Moreover, you should open the demo barcode page using your laptop browser so you can easily scan them from the mobile app. The barcodes are QR codes but when you are ready, you can scan virtually any barcode type you need to scan. We cover them all.
Upgrading to our SD PRO scan engine enables devices with auto-focus cameras to quickly and accurately scan any popular barcode symbology. Also, the faster the camera can focus, the faster we can scan. Once it’s in focus, the actual decoding time is measured in milliseconds. Notably, it is fast with later-model iOS and Android devices. Thus, we can scan almost any barcode with SD PRO.
What Makes SD Pro Special?
- Speed – decoding measured in tens of milliseconds with many devices.
- Accuracy – accurate decoding is essential.
- Versatility- handling ‘exceptions’ is absolutely critical for seamless deployments.For example, you can scan the following:
- Damaged barcodes
- Partially obscured barcodes
- Very small barcodes
- Very dense barcodes
- Scan at extreme angles
- Poorly printed barcodes
Note: SD PRO is the default scan engine when you sign up for a free account.
The additional cost for the SD PRO scanning engine is $5.00/device/month in low volumes. The cost drops significantly in volume. Contact Us. We would love to hear from you!
Barcode Types That SD Pro Can Scan
- CODE 93
- DATA MATRIX
- DATA MATRIX – RECTANGLE
- EAN-13 2CHAR ADDENDA, EAN-13 5CHAR ADDENDA, EAN-13-ISBN
- EAN-8 2CHAR ADDENDA, EAN-8 5CHAR ADDENDA
- UPC-A 2CHAR ADDENDA, UPC-A 5CHAR ADDENDA
- UPC-E 2CHAR ADDENDA, UPC-E 5CHAR ADDENDA, UPC-E EXPAND
Do You Already Have SD Pro?
The below image shows the difference visually between the two scan engines to help you determine if your account admin has already purchased the add-on.