SD PRO Scan Engine
[Click here to see which scan engine you are currently using and compare.]
What makes SD PRO so special?
- Speed – decoding measured in tens of milliseconds with many devices.
- Accuracy – accurate decoding is essential.
- Versatility- handling ‘exceptions’ is absolutely critical for seamless deployments.
- Scan damaged barcodes
- Scan partially obscured barcodes
- Scan very small barcodes
- Scan very dense barcodes
- Scan at extreme angles
- Scan poorly printed barcodes
You can easily test drive SD PRO with a handful of barcode symbologies. Once you’ve downloaded the codeREADr app you’ll see a button to test it without even registering. The decoded data is garbled and not stored but it gives you the opportunity to see how it works with your device. Important: Before upgrading please test SD PRO with all the devices you plan to use with your account.
To get SD PRO for your account simply sign up on codeREADr.com for a paid plan and then add SD PRO as an upgrade. Already have an account? Simply go to your Plan page to upgrade.
The cost for SD PRO is $5.00/device/month in addition to your Paid Plan pricing.
You will be charged $5.00 at the beginning of your monthly billing period for each device included in your Plan (e.g. $25.00 for a 5-Device Plan). At the end of your billing period you will be charged overage of $5.00 for each device that exceeds the number included in your Plan.
Test your devices before upgrading. Use the ‘Try It’ button on the app’s Sign-In screen.
- Devices must have rear-facing, auto-focus cameras
- Android: Best performance achieved with models that focus quickly
- iOS: Overall best performance, including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6+/7/7+ and iPod 5th Gen and iPad 3/Air + iPad Mini
- BlackBerry/Windows Phone: No devices supported at this time.
Note: codeREADr’s standard scan engine works with the above devices as well as the iPad 2 and iPod 4th Gen. However, the selection of barcode symbologies is limited when compared to the SD PRO upgrade and not as fast at scanning.
Interested in volume pricing? Are you a developer? Or just need more information? Contact Us. We would love to hear from you!
Here are the symbologies SD PRO can scan:
- CODE 93
- DATA MATRIX
- DATA MATRIX – RECTANGLE
- EAN-13 2CHAR ADDENDA
- EAN-13 5CHAR ADDENDA
- EAN-8 2CHAR ADDENDA
- EAN-8 5CHAR ADDENDA
- UPC-A 2CHAR ADDENDA
- UPC-A 5CHAR ADDENDA
- UPC-E 2CHAR ADDENDA
- UPC-E 5CHAR ADDENDA
- UPC-E EXPAND