You can use several methods for your clients to access their scan records.
1) API: You can fully or partially integrate your services using our Web service APIs. You can find Our API documentation here.
2) Postback URL: You can use Postback URL(s) to record or validate scanned barcode IDs on your own servers. Details regarding Postback URL and DSU (Direct Scan to URL) can be found here.
In some cases, you may want your clients to create their own account on CodeREADr.com and insert the company-specific (or Service-specific) Postback URL you issue them. They would choose a standard CodeREADr paid plan and pay CodeREADr directly.
3) Download Link: You can issue each client a unique CSV download link for online viewing and exporting of filtered reports.
4) Third-Party Databases: Without any coding, you can use API-connecting services like Zapier or directly connect to cloud-based services like Google Sheets, Excel and QuickBase (look here for insertion of records into an external database).
5) Schedule Exports: You can schedule scan exports using Email, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox or S3.