- Decryption of encrypted barcode data, where app users can see the decrypted result in the response and becomes part of the scan record.
- Offline ‘A/B Compare COV’, where it alerts the app-user when two barcodes scanned in a row match or don’t match. To enable this, on the Advanced step when creating or editing a Service, copy and paste the A/B Compare COV script into the form field for ‘Enable on-device custom validation’. Also, this script allows comparing an ‘answer’ scan to the response text.
- Validate an answer to a pre-submit question against the response text in the associated database. Sample script here.
- Validation statuses over-written when certain criteria are met. For example, a normally valid scan can change to invalid based on:
- the answer an app-user submits to a prompt (a “Question”);
- when it detects certain text within the scanned value;
- when it detects certain structured text within the standard response for the scanned value.