Upload a list of users via a comma-delimited CSV file:
- Column headings are not allowed. They are shown here for reference only.
- You can download your current list of Users to have a template to edit current Users and/or add more Users and then upload. Be sure to save the file as a comma-delimited CSV file. You can upload a file that includes only the changes you want.
- To delete a User, you need to have ‘delete_approved’ in column 5.
- If that column is blank the system will assume you want to keep or add that User.
- The device limit ‘0’ means there is no limit set.
- The device limit ‘-1’ means the app user has no access.
- The device limit of ‘1’ (or greater) means the app user can sign into 1 device (or the number specified here).
- The User ID column should be blank when you want to create a new user and should contain the actual codeREADr User ID of the existing user to Update or Delete the user.