This URL will be pasted into the “Postback scans after they are received by the server” field in Advanced Settings
After initial set up is complete: please go to ‘Part Two: Service Configuration’ for step- by step instructions on how to create a new codeREADr Service and configure it to function with the photo postback feature.
Part Two: Service Configuration
1. Click the “Services” link in the codeREADr navigation bar at the top of the page.
2. Click the “Create a Service” button in the top-right corner.
3. Select ‘Validate Scans with a Database’ and then Select the Online Validation Service option.
Warning: Do NOT select ‘On-device and Later Sync Online’ option as it will not work with Photo Postback configuration.
4. In the initial set up (see part one) – a numeric ‘Database ID’ was retrieved from the URL of a database. Select that database from the dropdown menu.
5. Set duplicate scans to Valid.
It is important to set duplicate scans to ‘Valid’ for reentry applications as it will allow any barcode that is in the database to be scanned an unlimited amount of times and continue to return a ‘Valid’ scan result.
6. Select ‘Apply a Validation Pattern’ option and then select the Force an invalid response when a scan match is made checkbox.
7. Name the service and Select Authorized Users:
Name the service >> Save and Continue
Select Authorized Users for the Service >> Save and Continue
8. Select Add a Question
9. Select: ‘Dropbox: Image only’ in the drop-down menu.
10. Name the Question and then click the Submit button.
11. Drag the new Dropbox question from the list of Available Questions on the right to the — ‘Ask after submitting a valid scan’ field — (use this option if the barcode is to be checked against your original ticket database) or the — ‘Ask after submitting any scan’ field — (use this option if the codeREADr app is not checking for validity against your ticket database)
12. In Advanced Set up: “Postback scans after they are received by the server” and “Alter Response Value” options must be selected.
13. Configurations for the Postback scans after they are received by the server settings must be:
Select both online and on-device checkboxes
Select the Full Postback option
Copy the Postback URL that you created in the initial setup and paste it into the field below.
14. Configurations for the Alter Response Value advanced setting must include an Alter Response Pattern in one field and Alter Response Replacement in the field below it.
Copy and Paste this Alter Response Pattern in the first field:
Copy and Paste the script in the link below into the Alter Response Replacement field based on whether you are using a smartphone or tablet for scanning. These are simple examples only. You can change the script to that which best suits your needs. Ask us if you need any assistance.