Scan to Field Instructions
2. Tap the app’s icon on the Android device
3. You’ll briefly see the app’s splash page
4. Enter your app-user credentials (or ask email@example.com for “try_demo” credentials)
5. Toggle Scanner OFF to Scanner ON and then select a scanning configuration. Configurations are built on codeREADr.com by the account administrator and can include ‘Modes’ and ‘Smart Scan’ filters. The “try_demo” credentials have a few modes for demo purposes.
There are two methods for initiating a scan
- Tapping the “Scan” key attached to the custom “codeREADr Keyboard”. You can easily toggle between your normal keyboard(s) and the codeREADr Keyboard if you don’t want to always use the codeREADr Keyboard.
- Note: On the Android “Language and Input” settings page do not make the codeREADr keyboard your only keyboard if you want to toggle and device-dependent you may need to enable “Show Keyboard button” for toggling.
- Tapping a “Floating Key” that you can place anywhere on the screen and dismiss at any time.